Anderson's Concentrated Mineral Drops
Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD)™ is the original, all-natural, ionic, low-sodium, sea mineral formula from Utah's Great Salt Lake made using solar concentration (natural processes).
It contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in at least trace amounts.
Anderson’s CMD is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and passes the safety test for heavy metals from the U.S. FCC.
The Andersons are the original inventors and harvesters of minerals and trace minerals from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
View the list of trace and ultra-trace minerals found in Anderson's CMD.
- Made with love and care from the Hartley Anderson family who did the research and invented trace mineral supplements from Utah's Great Salt Lake
- Made using the Anderson family's traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce
- Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source
- Generally Recognized as Safe
- Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex's Heavy Metals Safety Test
- Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs
- Kosher and Halal certified
- Packaged in a premium cobalt-blue, recyclable glass bottle
- Measured glass pipette dropper tip features incremental measurements for quick, accurate dosing
- 60-day supply in each bottle